Monday, July 05, 2004

Farenheit 9/11

Muh honey and I went to see this film today.

I was expecting a well made film as Michael Moore (aside from his politics) is a tremendous film maker. He has an opinion and it is his American right to let you know what it is. You don't have to watch his work or listen to him.

With that in mind, I set out to watch his new film about the antics of President Bush. There have been many things written about the movie -- opinions ranging from Moore as the new anti-Christ and also as the country's savior. I will not write anything else about the film except this.

No matter what your politics are, you should watch this film. It will create an interesting dialogue and I would appreciate to know what many of you thought.

I think it is a tremendous film and it helped to confirm many of the things that I thought were true. Hell -- if this is 1/3 correct, it really should make you question what is going on in the White House.

Sleep well my fellow Americans. Our ability to do so is a tremendous achievement.

1 comment:

Erin said...

We are dying to see this. I enjoyed the recent New Yorker article on Michael Moore. Look forward to chatting more about it soon!
Erin