Friday, July 16, 2004

I HEART CITIBANK ADS

You have possibly seen them in your latest magazines. Citibank has an ad out there that is a bumper sticker with the "I (symbol of a heart)" and the rest is blank....They encourage the finder of this ad to put something in there.

Whatever you may heart. I might put in cheese or blogging or Nicholas Sparks' books. You never know...but I would never put it on my car!

That leads me to my ride back to work from a meeting today.

I passed a 1980's Buick being driven by a rather elderly lady that had the ad on it. It said.

I (HEART) LULU.

I think that is fabulous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, this makes me laugh out loud every time I think about it!!

Anonymous said...

I realized just now part of why this makes me laugh so much. LuLu is Kirk's girlfriend on Gilmore Girls! Fun for me, Karen, Shari and Minna! -- Maureen