Saturday, September 04, 2004

Barbershop Fun

As the loyal readers know, I have a great barber. Colorful is a kind term for him and his wife -- who also cuts hair there.

For a refresher, please read this.

I got my haircut yesterday and I am glad that I got there at a time in which I had to wait. I got to watch the two of them interact more and was pleased to watch how much you can tell they love each other and are still able to bicker like madmen. He continues with his sexist and minimizing glances at the guys in the place, yet comes to her defense when a customer is brazen enough to do something more but laugh along.

I was laughing yesterday but for a different reason -- her outfit.

In addition to her out of control frizzy hairstyle, she had on a lovely sleeveless collared shirt that was a nice dark navy blue. It had her trademark deep neckline that showed off the same cleavage that I am sure I am going to get to see when it is 15 below zero.

For pants, she had on a pair of cut off shorts -- not denim shorts -- but an Easter light blue pair of cutoff shorts. I think the original long pants were most likely stirrup pants. They looked like they were that material.

And finally... the piece de resistance! THE SHOES! She was wearing what had to be six inch clunky heels that gave her more height for her normal 5'5" frame. On the tops of the open toed sandals were big daisies. It was a classy pair of shoes.

I really do love getting muh haircut. It makes muh day.

No comments: