Sunday, September 26, 2004

WOO HOO!!!

I was so relieved today to open up a handwritten envelope from the Metuchen Municipal Court.

Most people would read the return address and dread opening an envelope from them. Not me. I couldn't wait.

I opened the envelope. Most of you know that I got a stupid parking ticket for not having a permit ... when I had the permit!

You also know that I was a dumbass...probably at the same level as the guy who went to the Post Office with an international box in Priority Mail packaging.

I couldn't wait to find out when the new court date would be so I could go to court and finally put the stupid ticket to bed!

Instead... I was rewarded with a ticket .. that was dismissed. I am keeping this thing for as long as I live here.

God Bless America........

Also... Less than two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: