Sunday, September 19, 2004

Some Sunday Morning Musings

I noticed yesterday that there are "picture" menus available at Burger King and McDonalds. Who are these for? The illiterate and those that do not speak English seems to be the logical answer. Question -- How are they supposed to know it is available if they cannot read this. "Picture menus are available upon request."

This is how much I love Survivor. I was in Atlantic City on Thursday and I wanted it taped. Soooo... I thought I set the tape before I left so that I could watch it when I got back. I blew it and didn't set the tape correctly. I discovered this at about 10 at night... so I asked muh honey to call/IM my cousin in California to tape it and put it in the mail to me. I love that they are three hours behind...and I look forward to watching the show when it arrives tomorrow or Tuesday. (P.S. -- I still don't know who was booted. Let's keep it that way.)

Atlantic City continues to suck as much as I remember it, but at least I got a couple great New York sirloins. Excellent.

Phew... Rutgers beat Kent State. That made me nervous.

20 days....20 days....

1 comment:

seth said...

Oh by the way...........Jack gets booted