Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Top Five Tuesday After a Holiday

Welcome to Top Five Tuesday -- The Day After Labor Day, Stop Wearing White Pants and Shoes Edition!!!

Top Five Exciting Things Of My Labor Day Weekend
1. Muh Honey's Birfday
2. Rutgers' Win
3. Rutgers being featured on the front page of CBS Sportsline.com!!!
4. We bought a new dining room set.
5. Triplets of Belleville graced our DVD player. -- Whacky and Whonderful film.
Honorable mention -- Kicking someone's ass in mini-golf although his wife schooled us all.
Honorable mention #2 -- The 10 Foot weed that required a spade to effectively remove.

Top Five Things I Don't Want to Say the Day After Muh Bachelor Party
1. I feel bad for the maid.
2. I put what ... where?
3. Why does it itch?
4. Advil is for pussies.
5. Cheese is bad.

Top Five Movie Remakes
1. None.
2. None.
3. None.
4. None.
5. None. Leave them alone. There is a reason they were good or bad the first time around.

Top Five Reasons I Hated The Devil Wears Prada
1. Lead character is totally unsympatheic.
2. The boss wasn't nearly as bitchy as everyone told me she was.
3. I had read the much better Nanny Diaries before it.
4. No nudity.. oh wait... this is a book.
5. Everything else?

Top Five Alfred Hitchcock Films
1. Psycho
2. The Trouble With Harry
3. The Birds
4. Rope
5. Vertigo

Top Five Things I Can Do To Annoy My Co-Workers
1. Announce that I need 3 months off as I am pregnant.
2. Bring donuts from two weeks ago -- ever watch someone eat a stale donut after they got their hearts up for a good fresh donut? The "Ick! This is horrible!" Cringe is fantastic!
3. Talk about my wedding ... for the 45th time that day.
4. Handle emergencies on my own without the help of anyone else. Don't you hate it when someone does their job well enough that they might not need your nosy nose for help? I know I sure do.
5. Smooch them.



No comments: