Thursday, September 30, 2004

Survivor Obsession... Continues

My obsession continues... and so does the game...

Two folks got booted this week.... one for each of us...

Twila... I still like you but be a bit more feminine.
Mia... thank you for being gone... you were embarassing New Jersey.
Eliza... Shut up.
Scout... I am beginning to love you more.
Leann... you are my favorite lady.
Lisa... nice flotation devices...
Julie... yawn....
Ami... you are a close second.. something very classy about you...

Brady... for an FBI agent.. you seem awfully dopey...
Lea... keep barking...best military man on tv...
Chad... you gotta be the nicest person ever
John P....see ya...I was glad to see my own player get cut
John K...where did the strategy come from?
Rory... I really don't like you...
Chris... Highway workers rule! I hope you get more time to shine soon!
Bubba... nothing from you this week... can anyone say... Big Tom?

CURRENT SCORE -- Pork Chop Express (8 Remaining) -- MB's team (6 Remaining)

Pork Chop Express (Smelmooo)

Leann Slaby (2)
Lisa Keiffer (3)
Ami Cusack (7)
Chris Daugherty (10)
James 'Chad' Crittenden (11)
Eliza Orlins (14)
Dr. Scout Cloud Lee (15)
Twila Tanner (18)
John Palyok (6) BOOTED. WEEK THREE!

Ashhhfault (MB)
Brady Finta (1)
Lea 'Sarge' Masters (4)
Julie Berry (5)
Rory Freeman (9)
John Kenney (16)
Travis 'Bubba' Sampson (17)
Mia Galeotalanza (12) -- BOOTED!!!! WEEK THREE!!!!
Dolly Neely (13) --- BOOTED!!!! WEEK TWO!!!!!
Brook Geraghty (8) --- BOOTED! WEEK ONE!!!

No comments: