Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Top Five Tuesday!!!

Top Five Superpowers
1. Invisibility -- This would have especially been more interesting during the bachelor party weekend.
2. Flying -- I hate traffic more than anything else in this world. If I could just get up and fly, I would wear that gay looking cape.
3. Talk to Fish -- Fishing is dumb. I would use the superpower to ask the fish how they are and then invite them cordially to dinner at muh house... I was ask them to come over say... 2:00 so they can "clean up."
4. X-Ray Vision -- For those times I just don't wanna stand up.
5. Regeneration -- lose a finger... grow a finger...

Top Five Nicknames for Dollars
1. Bones
2. Smackers
3. Doughnuts
4. Bills
5. Beans

Top Five Words that Sound Dirty But Aren't
1. Masticating
2. Fiduciary
3. Lubricating
4. Gooey
5. Onomatopoeia

Top Five Things I Find Kind of Hypnotic
1. Teletubbies -- I swear... I could nap.
2. My parents' dog Cocoa's eyes. They are always green and make me sleepy.
3. Shopping in a mall. The colors they use make me want to lie down or cluck like a chicken... all you gotta do is snap...and...................................
4. Rowing Machine at the gym -- I start using that sucker and I am destined for sleepy time.
5. HBO specials about hookers... especially the Atlantic City ones.

Top Five Movie Firsts
1. First Smooch -- Nanette G. during The Dream Team
2. First Nap -- Dances With Wolves
3. First Movie to Be Kicked Out Of -- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (I was unruly.)
4. First Girly Movie I Went to See With Just Guys -- Eric and Brian and Smelmooo went to see Say Anything. I swear they cried.
5. First Time I Actually Screamed at BAD Nudity on the Screen -- About Schmidt -- Keep the boobies to yourself Kathy. I insist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the words that sound dirty but aren't: most of the words do sound dirty but have no possible salacious meaning. But "lubricating" does.