Friday, September 17, 2004

Things You Should Know About the Smelmooo

Welcome back to another edition of Things You Should Know About the Smelmoo!!! For some reason, I must have had a lot to type about since I didn't resort to the crutch edition of Thoughts of the Smelmooo by making an arbitrary list of things you should know about me!

1. For some goofy reason, when I go to a restaurant and I pay with a credit card, I like to sign both of the receipts that come in the black leather thingamabob. Why? I am only taking one of them home with me to put in my receipts box. There is no need to sign it but I do anyway.

2. I have a receipts box. Kiss my butt to anyone that wants to make fun of this anal characteristic of mine. I save them all... ALL I TELL YOU!!!!

3. I was at a meeting recently with 20 people. Everyone looked nice and was dressed in suits and skirts except one guy who had on a pair of Chuck Taylors. I couldn't respect anything that he said. Not because he had Chuck Taylors on...but because they weren't the high top version. Bastardization of a classic.

4. Tootsie Rolls rule. Muh friend and I agree -- Tootsie Rolls rock. Don't give us crap that they aren't really chocolate. We know that. They are extremely yummy...now back off.

5. I love Chris Rock's definition of fatherhood. "A father's primary job in this world is to keep his daughter off the pole."

6. Survivor begins .... and it is awesome.

7. Hurricanes fascinate me. I am amazed at how we watch the destruction slowly creep into the area. Plenty of warning and some people still don't leave. Dumb Dumbs.

8. I miss the Olympics -- I miss blindly rooting for people who I don't know and probably wouldn't like in person anyway.

Time to nap.

The Smelmooo

2 comments:

KARCHAMB said...

I sign both receipts too. As if somehow, this is going to convince me that I really ate dinner there -- maybe without the receipt signed, I'll assume that someone else ate dinner, used my card and slipped the receipt into my purse...

mickeyg said...

Jack agrees with the Chris Rock statement - and I can't wait till I have time tommorow to watch Survivor so don't tell me anything yet.

G