Friday, September 24, 2004

Survivor Obsession...

I have to admit something to you.

I love the show SURVIVOR. Love it.

Each and every season, muh good friend MB and I bet on the results. It really makes each week all the more interesting. We essentially pick our own tribes and whomever ends up with the final survivor wins a case of beer. MB won the first two seasons we played and I have won the last five.

For this season, the Teams have been set and I would like to have you guys share the ride with me. Ride the Pork Chop Express to victory and make sure you dream evil dreams at night of the horrible team MB put together.

Since I know you all care, I will provide you with updates as the season progresses. Too bad I won't be able to while on our honeymoon.

Preliminary thoughts -- I love Leanne, Lea, Twila, and Chris. I hate Rory and Eliza. Lisa... come on... those humungous boobies HAVE to be fake.

CURRENT SCORE -- Pork Chop Express (9 Remaining) -- MB's team (7 Remaining)

Pork Chop Express (Smelmooo)
1. Leann Slaby (2)
2. Lisa Keiffer (3)
3. John Palyok (6)
4. Ami Cusack (7)
5. Chris Daugherty (10)
6. James "Chad" Crittenden (11)
7. Eliza Orlins (14)
8. Dr. Scout Cloud Lee (15)
9. Twila Tanner (18)

Ashhhfault (MB)
1. Brady Finta (1)
2. Lea "Sarge" Masters (4)
3. Julie Berry (5)
4. Brook Geraghty (8) --- BOOTED! WEEK ONE!!!
5. Rory Freeman (9)
6. Mia Galeotalanza (12)
7. Dolly Neely (13) --- BOOTED!!!! WEEK TWO!!!!!
8. John Kenney (16)
9. Travis "Bubba" Sampson (17)

1 comment:

mickeyg said...

Ok, I was sad the sheep farmer named Dolly (whaaaa) got booted last night. Please, oh please, get Eliza off the show. I agree - the older women rock this time - they are the coolest. And the men are so whiny, unfortunatly I haven't gotten into it enough to pick my top five, but I'll get there.

G