Wednesday, September 15, 2004

What Happens in Baltimore -- Stays in Baltimore

Over the weekend, I was blessed to enjoy the company of some great friends, family and future family for my bachelor party. Thanks guys for being a part of it and for planning it. It was one of the best weekends I have ever had!

For the most part, I will leave the details, details as secrets because "What Happens in Baltimore -- Stays in Baltimore"

However, I have learned some important things about myself and others.

1. It is dumb to try to start a fight with Yankee fans by telling them they suck when the group you are hanging out with is all Yankee fans.

2. Corona makes some great sleeping pants for bed.

3. Yankees really do take the long road to victory.

4. Thank god men don't wear stupid veils like the ladies do.

5. Some people snore so loudly, the ceiling paint falls on them.

6. Spooning your drunk friend is grounds for physical violence.

7. I had a tremendous time at Ground Round with free popcorn and paying a penny per pound!

WOO HOO.

I am that much closer to being muh honey's muh husband.

1 comment:

seth said...

I always find it funny when fans chant "Yankees suck" when the Yanks are year after year winning their division or at least in the hunt and the team these dopey fans root are are some 23 games out of the running. Who really sucks here?