Thursday, May 26, 2005

Called Out!

My dear friend Karen called me out and now I have to follow through with this.

1) Total volume of music files on my computer:
I have two computers in my life. On the computer at home, I have approximately 24 GBs of music. On my much more limited computer at work, I have 3.2 GBs of music. I am not picky. I love putting the iTunes on shuffle!

2) Last CD I bought was:
U2s How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. Buy music? You must be joking.

3) Song playing right now is:
Red Dragon Tattoo by Fountains of Wayne. Random is a beautiful thing. These guys ae truly underappreciated.

4) 5 songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
As was the case with Karen, there are way too many, so here are the first 5 to come to mind:
1. Bad by U2
2. Forever in Blue Jeans by Neil Diamond
3. Brandy by Three Dog Night
4. Good Morning by Steve Poltz
5. Let's Get it On by Marvin Gaye

5) Which 5 people are you passing this baton to?:
1. Minnams
2. Jamie
3. Seth
4. Matt
5. Cousin Neal

No comments: