Friday, May 06, 2005

Just some random thoughts

1. I attended a meeting today and I realized that I have been in the business long enough now that I can no longer claim that I am the younger guy. It became evident when someone in the room asked a very naive and dumb question. At least... to those that have been in the industry. I laughed at this fella in my head... uncalled for... but still... I laughed at him.

2. I am pretty much rooting for the harshest punishment possible for the Runaway Bride. Fry her. Do whatever it takes. THOUSANDS of dollars were spent searching for her. Perhaps millions. Countless HOURS of media coverage were dedicated. Her husband was taken in for questioning and put through a lie detector test and she might not even get charged? What a crying shame.

3. I work with someone who is a bit older and for some reason thinks that all cell phones are crappy. When he is talking to someone on a cell phone, you can hear his conversations all the way down the hallway. Come on man... stop yelling!

4. I am still a Yankees fan. It's um... just a slump.... I swear...

5. Why is it that every time I plan to cook out on the grill for a group of people, it rains? I really need to know this.

6. ER continues to slide into an abyss of hell and crap. Last night was no exception.

7. Greatest American Hero -- Season TWO is even better than the first season! WOO HOO!!!

8. Have a great weekend... please don't support anything with J-Lo in it. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mere fact that you used the word "fella" indicates that you are not the "younger guy," grandpa.

-Shari