Tuesday, May 31, 2005

TOP FIVE TUESDAY!!!

Top Five Funnest Things About the Weekend
1. Three Hot Dog Johnny's Hot Dogs
2. Doing absolutely nothing on Monday but yard work, watch a parade and hang out with muh wife.
3. Grilling... every single day.
4. Watching my next door neighbor wander the streets.
5. Watching the creepy neighbor from a couple of doors down pick and sort the scrap wood of my next door neighbor who is getting their house added onto.

Top Five Surprises of the Weekend

1. My CD single of "We Like To Party" by the Venga Boys sold on eBay for more than I paid for it originally.
2. Mike's dog is able to leap like 3 feet in the air and catch a tennis ball in her mouth. She is 14 pounds.
3. Sitting in the front room with a book and a comfy chair with the wind blowing on you can actually make you sleepy.
4. Dirt is easily manipulated with a metal rake.
5. I really liked Empire Falls...although.. I still want to poke Helen Hunt with a hot poker.

Top Five Movies We (I) Watched This Weekend
1. CRASH -- THis is a must see. See it now.
2. InterMission
3. Empire Falls - Part I
4. Around the World in 80 Days
5. Empire Falls - Part II

Top Five Reasons Why I am Excited that Miss Canada Won the Miss Universe Pageant
1. Molson Canadian as the Miss Universe Official Beer Sponsor!
2. Stupid "Eh!" jokes all year round!
3. Bob and Doug Makenzie will be coming out of retirement.
4. I can cheer for a new Canadian... I was getting tired of rooting for Peter Jennings, Michael J. Fox, and Alex Trebek.
5. She is/was a hottie pants.

Top Five Neat Things About Being Asked to Serve On An Advisory Panel
1. I don't have to plan anything..
2. People actually listen to what you have to offer.
3. Looks good on the resume.
4. For me... it is for a school, so I get to see the direct result of my suggestions.
5. Paterson is a fun place to visit!

Top Five Greatest Reasons To Run Naked Through the Streets
1. You too... can be just like Will Ferrel in Old School. The girls will flock!
2. You are in a bitter divorce battle and you need to show just cause as to what she has done to drive you completely insane.
3. People let you alone.
4. People are completely taken... aback... especially since it was a parade.
5. Graduation STREAKING!!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Canada won the pageant because she kept sucking up to the Thai crowd by pretending to know how to bow while keeping her fingers stuck to her nose. And she didn't sound like a moron when she answered her question. And she didn't need the question translated into French before answering it in passable English.

Smelmooo said...

I think that because you know that... is.. because you watched it... and that might... just might... make you gay.

Anonymous said...

Is the Helen Hunt comment a dirty metaphor or are you being literal?

Smelmooo said...

I am serious... Me no likey her at all.

seth said...

I didn't know anyone actually watched the Miss Universe pageant or any pageant for that matter.