Thursday, May 05, 2005

I Followed Through!!!

Last night muh wife and I were watching The World Poker Tour...

Ok.. that is a slight fib. I was watching intently the World Poker Tour while muh wife did her best impression of a pirate and literally watched part of it with one eye open. (That creeps me out on so many levels.)

All of a sudden... they announce that there is a FAN CLUB!!!

I just signed up. I love the World Poker Tour... and now... I can add fan club member to my resume...

I just hope that muh wife will include it in my obituary when I die....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way! I must have been sleeping during that part. I will definitely include it in your obit, along with your Handshake Club membership :)

--yh

Smelmooo said...

Oh my god... you must have been asleep. I turned to you and said...

"I wanna be a fan club member." in my really cute voice.

You smiled and said, "Perhaps you can have insider access to more SHana Hiatt pictures."

Then... I smiled.