Thursday, May 05, 2005

A Missed Opportunity

I am now sitting in my office writing a blog.

I don't normally do this... as I am a diligent employee that likes to accomplish lots of stuff and be the best employee ever....

BUT... I feel as though I might have the ability to do this as I wasn't supposed to be in the office today. I was supposed to be at jury duty. I called last night and they didn't want me to come in.

My number was extremely close to the number as I just missed the cut.

I may be weird, but I was looking forward to jury duty. I have never been called before and I wouldn't have minded going.

I am all about process. I have studied processes for years and even majored in Political Science and History in college. I wanted to see how the court system worked in this case.

I have been to municipal court many times (thanks to a "lead" foot) but it doesn't even scrape the surface of how juries and the likes work.

I am feeling a bit down... I was going to spend that $5 all in one spot!

No comments: