Saturday, May 07, 2005

HOW FREAKING AWESOME!!! I TOOK THE LEAD!!!

HOW FREAKING AWESOME!!! I TOOK THE LEAD!!!

Survivor Palau is coming around the home stretch and we only have two more episodes to go. The excitement is building and a major event happened last night on the show.

After last week's boot of New Jersey's finest and (So)long's final survivor... Stephenie LaGrossa... the show was to turn into the proverbial eating each other alive episodes. At this point in the show, the alliances break down and the people just eat each other alive. Last night was no different.

I have come to the conclusion that I comepletely and totally abhor Katie. I think she is manipulative and evil. Do not be fooled by her folks... she just plain stinks. I made a funny while watching the show with muh wife. She was talking about swimming with the dolphins and how much she loved it. She then said, "It was my dream!" I snidely commented... "But my bigger dream is to live with a unicorn." Heh heh... made us guffaw.

I am now ensured at least TWO people in the final four bringing my ability to win this thing to at least 60% (3-5 are still mine.)

I don't normally do this, but here are my predictions for the final five players. There are five players left and here is how I see the finals playing out.

The first person to go will be Caryn, leaving Tom, Ian, Katie and Jennifer in the final four.

The next two to go will probably be Ian and Jennifer. I don't want to give a prediction of one over the other as I am never sure how immunities will work out... but if I were to guess... I would say Jennifer then Ian.

The finals would then be Tom and Katie.

I have reviewed it over and over in my head about alliances and the like but I cannot see how Katie could win over Tom. I really can't.

My bold and final prediction... Tom. I also predict that Tom will be the first person in Survivor history to win the car AND the $1,000,000.

Final Guesses
5th Place - Caryn
4th Place - Jennifer
3rd Place - Ian
2nd Place - Katie
1st Place - Tom

As a reminder, please people... root me on... I need to win my 7th in a row!!!! (As a reminder, the number in parenthesis is the spot that the player was picked in the draft.)

Pork Chop Express (Me)
Tom (1)
Ian (5)
Jennifer (16)
Wanda (20) -- Booted Week One
Jolanda (13) -- Booted Week One
Ashlee (17) -- Booted Week Two
Willard (9) -- Booted Week Five
Angie (12) -- Booted Week Five
James (4) -- Booted Week Six
Coby (8) -- Booted Week Nine

ASHHHfault (MB)
Katie (2)
Caryn (3)
Jon (18) -- Booted Week One
Jeff (15) -- Booted Week Three
Kim (11) -- Booted Week Four
Ibrehem (10) -- Booted Week Seven
Bobby Jon (19) -- Booted Week Eight
Janu (14) -- Booted Week Ten
Stephenie (7) -- Booted Week Eleven
Gregg (6) -- Booted Week Twelve

No comments: