Saturday, May 14, 2005

I am INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Only one more episode of Survivor left and I am proud to say that I have 3 of the final four people left.

I have made a 4 week run with MBs players all getting the boot. Quite a run... quite a run.

After watching Katie manipulate and make Ian cry this week.. I am sick to my stomach about her.

I am just going to watch on Sunday and cheer Tommy and Ian on... Jennifer... I can do without.. .but GO TOM!!!

My ability to win this thing is at least 75% (3-5 are still mine.)

Final Guesses (Made on May 7th)
5th Place - Caryn (CORRECT!!!)
4th Place - Jennifer
3rd Place - Ian
2nd Place - Katie
1st Place - Tom

As a reminder, please people... root me on... I need to win my 7th in a row!!!! (As a reminder, the number in parenthesis is the spot that the player was picked in the draft.)

Pork Chop Express (Me)
Tom (1)
Ian (5)
Jennifer (16)
Wanda (20) -- Booted Week One
Jolanda (13) -- Booted Week One
Ashlee (17) -- Booted Week Two
Willard (9) -- Booted Week Five
Angie (12) -- Booted Week Five
James (4) -- Booted Week Six
Coby (8) -- Booted Week Nine

ASHHHfault (MB)
Katie (2)
Jon (18) -- Booted Week One
Jeff (15) -- Booted Week Three
Kim (11) -- Booted Week Four
Ibrehem (10) -- Booted Week Seven
Bobby Jon (19) -- Booted Week Eight
Janu (14) -- Booted Week Ten
Stephenie (7) -- Booted Week Eleven
Gregg (6) -- Booted Week Twelve
Caryn (3) -- Booted Week Thirteen

No comments: