Sunday, May 29, 2005

Happy Thoughts On a Gorgeous Sunday Afternoon

1. Only one more flowerbed to go and I am finished with fixing the yard. I finished two today that included mulching and removing... I feel accomplished.

2. Mike brought his dog over today and it was fun watching Tucker play with her as they are similar in size. Great times.

3. I grilled some chicken for lunch. It was a nice change of pace.

4. I watched the recent remake of Around the World in 80 Days. It was much better than I thought it would be. Great for kids and Jackie Chan kicks toosh.

5. How happy does Fudge Tracks ice cream make me? Very...

6. I saw that Nick Hornby's new book (A Long Way Down) got a perfect review in a mass media publication. That makes my day... as it comes out in 8 days.

7. I am off tomorrow. :)


5.

No comments: