Monday, May 16, 2005

Humbly Speaking -- I am the GREATEST!

It is with great pride and admiration that I announce that I am the greatest Survivor game player on the planet. I have now won SEVEN Survivor games in a row and ASSHHHHPHALT continues to try. (I hope he tries again...come Survivor: Guatemala).

Now... it was an emotionally filled episode last night and I was super glad that it ended with someone who is a quality person and a strong character. You cannot imagine how angry I was last night when I saw that Katie made it to the finals since I think she is a horrible human being.

The editting never quite showed how completely terrible she was but I have seen people just like her in my life and I can see all the same traits as the completely horrible person I know in her. Blech... pure evil that relies on belittling people by coming across as the bigger person.

You can imagine how much I was cheering when Greg made the "You are pathetic" speech. Pure bliss... pure bliss...

Anyway... it is tough to wrap up this spectacular season...but I can add that Ian was a dope and I can't wait until September!!!

Final Guesses (Made on May 7th)
5th Place - Caryn (CORRECT!!!)
4th Place - Jennifer (CORRECT!!!)
3rd Place - Ian (CORRECT!!!)
2nd Place - Katie (CORRECT!!!)
1st Place - Tom (CORRECT!!!)

(As a reminder, the number in parenthesis is the spot that the player was picked in the draft.)

Pork Chop Express (Me)
Tom (1) -- FINISHED FIRST!!!
Ian (5) -- FINISHED THIRD
Jennifer (16) -- FINISHED FOURTH
Wanda (20) -- Booted Week One
Jolanda (13) -- Booted Week One
Ashlee (17) -- Booted Week Two
Willard (9) -- Booted Week Five
Angie (12) -- Booted Week Five
James (4) -- Booted Week Six
Coby (8) -- Booted Week Nine

ASHHHfault (MB)
Katie (2) -- FINISHED IN SECOND
Jon (18) -- Booted Week One
Jeff (15) -- Booted Week Three
Kim (11) -- Booted Week Four
Ibrehem (10) -- Booted Week Seven
Bobby Jon (19) -- Booted Week Eight
Janu (14) -- Booted Week Ten
Stephenie (7) -- Booted Week Eleven
Gregg (6) -- Booted Week Twelve
Caryn (3) -- Booted Week Thirteen

No comments: