Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Funny Things Kids Say

I have recently heard some really funny things come out of kid's mouths.

1. Whenever the Tucker and the dog next door play with each other, they roll around on the ground and run in circles. It is a pretty cute thing and amuses all that watch.

Whenever they start to slow down, they immediately do what all dogs do -- they smell each other. Sometimes, the smelling gets a bit out of control and they start to lick each other... EVERYWHERE.

On one particularly sunny afternoon, the boys were licking each other's penises...for a brief second. This caused our five year old girl neighbor with beautiful blonde tresses to say...

"Our dogs are gay."

I couldn't help but laugh out loud and neither could her mother. I asked her... "So... how old are you?"

SHe said... "I am five... "

I asked... "Where did you learn that?"

She responded "(her brother's name" Her mom then scowled and stormed off. I wonder if her brother will ever say anything like that again around her.

2. A young guy about 7 years old started petting Tucker and was enjoying the soft fur. I told him that Tucker really liked being pet on his stomach. The young guy obliged and started petting his tummy.

After a minute or so, he looked up at me and said... "Hey..What is this furry knob thing?" He had it in his hand.

I replied, "That is his penis."

He was like... "Ummm... uh... it felt like a fuzzy door knob! I did't know!"

Cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're getting locked up someday.....

SG

Smelmooo said...

Maybe... but probably not for this.