Saturday, June 18, 2005

Misty Color Watered Memories

I was scrolling through my cousin's son's blog the other day.

My cousin and his wife have been posting the life story of Joshua since he was born and I like to visit it every once in awhile. Joshua is five so you can imagine the fun posts about pooping and peeing I had to sort through to get to this gem.

I went back specifically to look up when muh wife and I went out to Palm Springs for a long weekend and we met up with Neal and the family for lunch.

"Joshua" made this fun post.

Sunday, February 10, 2002
Mommy said we were going for a ride today and we went to Palm Springs. My cousin (Smelmooo) was there and I never met him before. He had his friend (Tangent Woman) with him and she was cute. Not as cute as my Julianne of course, but I laid on the charm pretty heavy anyway. We went for lunch at Applebee's and had a great time running around the resort he was staying at. Mommy invited them back to stay with us when he has more time and I hope they come.

posted by kneel @ Sunday, February 10, 2002

1 comment:

steakbellie said...

I find this completely fascinating. I've been thinking about this kinda thing alot. Despite all that I create in life, it just might be the stupid things I write down in my blog that my sons have to remember me by. This kid will have his childhood documented for him, he'll have an idea where he came from and what was happening.
I think the massive amounts of information that is being entered in these blogs can be mined by Historians years and decades from now. They can look at important events and then research what everyday people where doing or thinking when it happened. Look at 9-11 for instance. You'd be able to go back and see the confusion, "who did this to us?" hell we didnt even call it 9-11 for almost a year.

Think about this! Your nephews future wife can go on his blog and read ALL about him. Who he dated, who his first kiss was, when he learned to crap on the toilet. It's a wild wild future....start up the mini-van....