Monday, June 06, 2005

Things You Should Know About the Smelmooo

Things You Should Know About the Smelmooo

1. Yeah... I am sitting on the couch or in an arm chair and all of a sudden my bare feet are being licked as though the removal of a layer of skin will save Tucker's life....and yeah... I enjoy it immensely. It tickles the hell out of me.

2. I seriously consider popping a bag of Orville Reddenbacher's Movie Style Popcorn as an acceptable dinner.

3. I was excited to see that I can find ways to grill just about anything.... as our Grilling Cookbook will attest.

4. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at a recent article I read about some people in Georgia who used spatulas to garden. I don't care about the spatulas or their usage... but the fact that it was reported on? That kills me.

5. I had to pee all the time while I was collecting caps for the Pepsi iTunes contest. Lots of Pepsi = Lots of pee.

6. I am beginning to thoroughly enjoy watching NASCAR live... it is no longer about the food and cooking. THe sport is sucking me in a bit.

No comments: