Friday, June 03, 2005

Potty Mouth Smelmooo


A recent blog by Minnams had me thinking... how much of a potty mouth do I have?

I am sure that my wife will disagree with me but for the most part I am not a curser. I use a lot of the first letters of curse words to explain how I feel, but I have seen potty mouth... and Mr. Smelmooo, I do not qualify as a potty mouth.

For example, I was at a fund raiser the other night and I was standing around a bunch of people. I was relating a story about some horrible driver when I said... "That guy was such an f'in' a-hole." Just like that... I used the letters and didn't say the word. I view it as some sort of compromise... I am not actually cursing but hey... it gets the point across and expresses my anger with the fella.

I also started to think of words that I think are appropriate in their own context and should be used more often because of how funny they sound.

Nothing expresses my negative opinion more of another person... especially a male... as when I use the word(s) "douche bag." Yeup... that old phrase. I am singlehandedly bringing that word back to the mainstream and I am awfully proud of that fact. Don't be a douche bag... use it!

I am also in agreement with the great Minnams when I believe that "dickwad" is a great word to use to describe others who are causing you some negative vibes. It is just so descriptive and yet... means absolutely nothing to anyone who isn't really paying attention!

Finally, allow me to end with this...

DIpshit is a fantastic phrase too... and lay off of me douche bag if you don't like it... (mutter... dickwad)

have a nice day!

No comments: