Thursday, June 09, 2005

Tucker's Belly Gurgle and My Wet Body Part

So... I had an interesting moment this week.

I was lying on the floor flat on my back watching an episode of Six Feet Under when Tucker decided that he wanted to play Tug of War with me.

The game involves me pulling on one end of a squeaky bone toy. Tucker then grabs on and shakes his head and beats my hand with his paw until he can jar it loose. Generally, he isn't strong enough yet to pull it out of my hand and we spend a good 15 to 20 minutes just tugging.

He tried a new tactic.

I heard what I thought was a sneeze and I got some goo on me. I then realized that the goo that was on me also had a round thing in it that he generally eats for dinner.

Tucker PUKED on me.

I am not good with getting dirt or crap on me when I am not mentally prepared for it. I don't mind going out in the flower beds and doing yard work and getting covered in mud as long as I am mentally prepared for it, but getting crap on me is not my idea of a good time.

I didn't want Tucker to win so I blew off the puke and finally shook him until he let go.

THEN and ONLY THEN did I go get something to wipe myself off with.

Tucker puke and a shower later... life is good.

Cheater.

No comments: