Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday Haiku Tribute

Off to the right there, you will notice the new addition of a blog. It is a fella named Steakbellie and I have never met him. He is the good friend of a fella I like a bunch because of his humor... not his personality.

I really appreciate Steakbellie's humor and his ability to break out into HAIKU!!!

In honor of Steakbellie, I offer you this Sunday Haiku.

It was hot last week.
My face wanted to melt off.
My underwear smelled.

Thank you Steakbellie for being the creative muse that you are and may I recommend to everyone to check out the post that contains a picture of a cherry.

1 comment:

steakbellie said...

Here's the link for your readers if they are intered in the story with the cherry. It's about my Junior Prom in High School and how my date is trying to contact me now.

http://steakbellie.blogspot.com/2005/06/prom-night-17-years-ago.html